Kenneth Kim is a Pennsylvanian pharmacist feeds who is using crypto to feed thousands of homeless people. Kim’s non-profit organization, Crypto for the Homeless (CFTHL), has distributed over 5000 meals to homeless people since it was founded in 2019.
Kim was inspired to start CFTHL after he saw a homeless man begging for money in Philadelphia. Kenneth Kim realized that he could use crypto to help homeless people in a more efficient and effective way.
How CFTHL works
CFTHL accepts donations of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. The organization then uses these donations to purchase meals from local restaurants and distribute them to homeless people.
CFTHL also works with volunteers to distribute meals to homeless people. Volunteers can sign up for shifts through the CFTHL website.
Benefits of using crypto to feed the homeless
There are a number of benefits to using crypto to feed the homeless, including:
- Transparency: Crypto transactions are transparent and public. This means that donors can be confident that their donations are being used to feed the homeless.
- Efficiency: Crypto transactions are fast and efficient. This means that CFTHL can get meals to homeless people quickly and easily.
- Global reach: Crypto is a global currency. This means that CFTHL can accept donations from people all over the world and distribute meals to homeless people anywhere in the world.
Impact of CFTHL
CFTHL has had a positive impact on the lives of thousands of homeless people. The organization has provided meals to homeless people in Philadelphia, New York City, and other cities around the world.
CFTHL has also inspired other people to use crypto to help the homeless. There are now a number of other non-profit organizations that are using crypto to feed and help the homeless.
There are a few challenges that CFTHL faces, including:
- Education: Many people are not familiar with crypto. This can make it difficult for CFTHL to raise donations.
- Regulation: The crypto industry is still largely unregulated. This can create uncertainty and risk for donors and organizations like CFTHL.
- Volatility: Crypto prices can be volatile. This means that the value of CFTHL’s donations can fluctuate wildly.
Despite these challenges, CFTHL is making a real difference in the lives of homeless people. Kim and his team are using crypto to help people in a way that was not possible before.
How you can help
Here are a few ways that you can help CFTHL continue to feed the homeless:
- Donate crypto: You can donate crypto to CFTHL through the organization’s website.
- Volunteer: You can volunteer to help CFTHL distribute meals to homeless people.
- Spread the word: You can help spread the word about CFTHL and encourage others to donate or volunteer.
Kenneth Kim is a true hero. He is using crypto to make a real difference in the lives of homeless people. You can help CFTHL continue to feed the homeless by donating crypto, volunteering, or spreading the word.
CFTHL is one of many examples of how crypto is being used to make a positive impact on the world. Crypto is a powerful tool that can be used to help people in need and to create a more just and equitable world.
If you are interested in learning more about how crypto is being used to help people, I encourage you to do some research. There are a number of resources available online and in libraries.
You can also get involved by donating to or volunteering for organizations like CFTHL. There are many ways to help, and even a small contribution can make a big difference